Thursday, October 29, 2009

Portrait of Youtube User Bronyacovooper- Pencil, Markers, Color Pencil, Oil Paint, Photoshop

This is a mixed media portrait of multi talented youtube user BronyaCovooper. He is an outstanding sculptor, and a ridiculously good musician! The music in the background is by his former band Jonny and the Shamen. Check out his page here- http://youtube.com/bronyacovooper . I used a mixed media approach to create this portrait. Here were the steps.....
1.) pencil
2.) then I used prismacolor markers
3.) followed by color pencil (prismacolor)
4.) then I scanned what I did so far and opened it up in.....
5.) Photoshop- (digital adjustments)
6.) Printed on a wide format printer
7.) 1 more layer of color pencil
8.) Oil paint
9.) Photoshop

To see more of my work or to commission me for a portrait/youtube video contact me through my website Merrillk.com Thanks, Merrill Kazanjian

No comments:

Post a Comment