Thursday, July 2, 2009

Yankee Fan- New York Yankees Art Work- Photo Manipulation, Collage, Color Pencil and Oil Paint

What happens when you combine the faces of Derek Jeter, Jorge Posada, Alex Rodriguez Joe Girardi, Mark Texeira, Mariano Rivera and C.C. Sabathia? Hopefully some interesting art work. I started out with the computer program Paint Shop Pro 8 (a stone age version of Photoshop) to cut and arrange a photomontage. Next, I printed on thick paper. After that, I tied it together with a layer of color pencil. Finally, I put the finishing touches on with oil paint. The method that I use is called Tradigital Art. It combines traditional media (paint, pencil) with digital media (computer applications and digital photography). Thanks for checking out my work!- Merrill Kazanjian major league baseball fastest

No comments:

Post a Comment